Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Makeup your look

I haven't stressed enough on how makeup is one of the most important aspect for creating a style. I will be sure to write more about different looks I like when the Fashion Week begins.

In the mean time I can share with you some of my all time favorite products:

  • Priming: Neutrogena moisturizing mask (if you have a bit of time), if not, then just Neutrogena Soy based cleanser, toner, and Ingrid Millet Extreme Moisture 24H Cream
  • Foundation: Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation + matching Fluid Sheer
  • Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder
  • Cheek: M.A.C. Blush called Ice (sad, because it has discontinued), I am still using my last bit...but if anyone knows a good one let me know
  • Lips: M.A.C. Viva Glam V, YSL Golden Gloss, M.A.C. "oh baby" shimmering gloss, Kielh's lip balm
  • Brows: Shisedo Brows powder kit, M.A.C. wax brow pencil, Bobbi Brown brow gel.
  • Eyeliner: Mattese N.Y.C. in Starlight, Black and Dark Brown
  • Mascara: Lancome, Max Factor, Benefit...I mix them. But I like the Bobbi Brown black curler
  • Extras: Face's green shimmer as eye shadow, sometimes I use Bobbie Brown concealer under my eyes and red spots before applying foundation.

1 comment:

Raych said...

I love Benefit mascara; I am forever loyal. But I'm mainly leaving a comment to brag that I was the 2007th visitor!