Sunday, January 28, 2007

Jeans search continues...new found love

So finally I got to a boutique today to try on some high waist jeans. I tried on a pair of blue Anlo which I talked about on my previous post and a pair of Grey Ant dark grey jeans braided detail at waist line - final verdict is that Grey Ant is far far farrr better. It really hugs your curves and creates a very flattering streamline shape of your tummy area all the way down to your buttocks. The only thing is that since this is such an unusual cut you need to find out what to wear on top, which should usually be something that you could tuck in. So something hip like a cute puffed long/short sleeve jersey (like Rachel Roy's), or something glam like the gem color satin shirt (like Prada's).

2 comments:

nj_0720 said...

Have you looked at 18th Amendment jeans at all? I am dying for the Colberts, but they are sold out everywhere!

How do the Grey Ants fit? I haven't had a chance to try them on.

libraStar said...

I love the Grey Ants, they fit really well and very comfortable!! no, haven't tried 18th Amendment - let me know or send a pic so I can put up on here to share? :)