Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Golden Globe Dresses

Some of my favorites, they all have one thing in common, which is the dress they are wearing really fits their character and body frame. Penélope just looks so pleasing and great with the beautiful black tulle dress. I especially love Cate Blanchett's dress, it's got such unique design and tailoring, glamorous and sexy, strong and sophisticated...love it x 3! Beyoncé is so divalicious and definitely "Dreamgirl" like, Elie Saab always got those great glitzy glam form fitting flock for her. Reese is always classy (sometimes gets to a point that is "boring"), but she strikes out with this sharp yellow dress that slims and elongates her body. Chloë is always so quirky, but I think she looks very beautiful and classy here, but I have to say I don't really like her platform strippy heels, too much distraction there, I think something much more simple and not platform in the front would be ideal.

- Penélope Cruz in Chanel Haute Couture
- Cate Blanchett in Alexander McQueen
- Beyoncé Knowles in Elie Saab
- Reese Witherspoon in Nina Ricci
- Chloë Sevigny in vintage Yves Saint Laurent.

No comments: