Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What is Fashion, What is Style?


Today, nothing fancy, just would like to share with you one great link that has different quotes about Fashion and Style.

When I first created this site Stylebrity in the Making, I knew that I was starting a never ending journey of defining my own style through writing and interpreting what I see and what I feel - then ultimately, to create it and wear it.

oh by the way (as you see I have a detachment problem with this blog), I am very interested in seeing Diane's project "You Wear It Well". It "is a fashion, beauty and style film festival curated by Diane Pernet and Dino DInco..." Also the fact that she mentioned my favorite Chinese actress Zhou Xun is also interested in submitting a film (for those of you who is not too familiar with her films, maybe you recognize her from the Prada ad?), I will be sure to keep track.

No comments: