Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pringle of Scottland...not Pringles

I know that was a cheesy title...hehee, I tried. I like the Pringles logo by the way, so I just want to throw that in here for the fun factor. :)

Well, what I really want to talk about, is this equally saliva inducing grey baby doll cable sweater made by Pringle of Scottland. This is a prestigious luxury brand that just got revamped and heavily advertised on fashion magazines. It was the royal, romantic, and cozy prints that got me interested a few months back. I think this is a successful campaign.

Recently I found that H&M has came up with an imitation of this beautiful knitwear in light turquoise. I hope they have other colors to choose from as well, and altho I wouldn't prefer a turtle neck, I will be sure to try this one on. I like that white cable knitted scarf as well...

No comments: