Thursday, November 30, 2006

LibraStar's Journal: Makeup Bag 2

So I have made another makeup bag, this time I have another design in mind which is cutting strips of fabrics (two different color, which actually is just the front and back of the fabric) and sew them back together - I was thinking of the classic "bandage dress" introduced by Hervé Léger in the eighties (Helena Christensen looks especially stunning in this one) , and the great modern work by Proenza Schouler in his Spring 2007 collection.



2 comments:

silverkis said...

Hey Susanna, i love love LOVE your makeup bags!! Can't wait to see your "holiday skirt".

libraStar said...

Thanks Linda! I will be sure to put an update on the holiday skirt, however I broke my camera last weekend so I will be taking pic using my mobile phone...hopefully the quality will come out Okay.