Thursday, November 02, 2006

Billion Dollar Babes!!

eventsnewI found sample sales...annoying. I rarely RSVP to one, but sometimes I came across some, and there I found myself surrounding by an overwhelming amount of clothes in the most disorganized fashion possible. But then again, I feel like the only kid on the block that doesn't attend the annual toy fair where i can pick up nice cute goodies at a much cheaper price.

So as the trick to this, you gotta find the good ones to devote all your energy to - because you will really need alot of will power and energy to struggle on the line to get in, try on items, pay for items, fight with strangers on the same size...and many many more horrendous scenarios.

So here I found one that I must try out - Billion Dollar Babes. This is quite a nice looking sample sales organization, they have a very comprehensive brands selection (40+ designers). Some of the ones I look forward to see (Bold ones are most desired): alice + olivia, catherine malandrino, dior, costume national, cynthia rowley, diane von furstenberg, dkn, fendi, gucci, ingwa;melero, jill stuart, jimmy choo, miu miu, miss sixty, plenty, prada, sass & bide, Tracy Reese, Temperley london, trina turk, trovota, twelfth street by cynthia vincent, vivienne westwood. The event is just one day, so I know that its going to be CRAZY there. Who wants to join me to get a platinum membership? ;)

No comments: