Monday, November 27, 2006

London Street Style

After my shopping spree at the outlet, Susie Bubble got me into these cool looking pieces from All Saints, a British street wear label which hasn't really been advertising in the States at all (not like TopShop).

The red dress is simply stunning, it will definitely be a magnificant dress for xmas party! And this time I actually like the leggings although I am never too fond of leggings - I am a tights and stockings lover, but these has the tattoo like pattern on the legging which is really chic and toned down the whole outfit instantly. And I also really love the day outfit on the right, the jacket seems soft and comfortable but the big collar, the straps on the cuffs and the waist belt gives the jacket a lot more structure.

Very tempting...but I am still going to stick to my plan and save up some money until I go home!

No comments: