Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dress [Coat]

jpg1Finding a good winter coat is hard. A winter coat has always been something like a big bulky outerwear that I reluctantly wear in the cold. I remember I used to refuse wearing a coat out when I was younger but now I am too old and weak to resist. Good thing is, now I have a new view to wearing a winter coat - outerwear that looks like a dress!

I especially love the Jean Paul Gaultier ones, so chic, so beautiful and flattering to the body. It's like wearing a couture dress strolling down the street against the cold breeze. I have yet to find an affortable version. Any suggestions?

Edit: I recently spotted this cute looking coat by Lux on urbanoutfitters.com. It is less femme, more cutesy and more street. Maybe not exactly what I am looking for, but something that I would recommend and if I happened to go shopping some time soon in an urban outfitter store, I would try it on.

No comments: