Thursday, April 19, 2007

The New York Bubble - Katy Rodriguez

Last week I saw a whole rack of super super bubbly dresses in Resurrection in Soho. My first thought was - its a bit costumy... however, the calculated twist of the fabric made this bubble dress look very artsy and extraordinary. At that time I didn't quite know the socialites/celebs new fav designer Katy Rodriguez.

Last night I reread my W mag and quickly spotted that "Bubbly" dress on socialite/model Lydia Hearst. I must say that dress look quite stunning against her porcelain skin tone. Another one is on Stylish Rachel Zoe. I can't say I like her style but that dress she is wearing looks very cute too, that would be a great color for tanned skin tone.

Edit: I just found out (after further research on Katy) that she is the owner of vintage cult fav store Resurrection - this gem to me is like a vintage museum because they only sell really good quality suits and gowns like YSL, Jean Paul Gautier, Pucci, Alaia...etc.

No comments: