Thursday, April 26, 2007

Festival International de Mode et de Photographie in Hyères


The International competition for the new fashion and photography talents is happening in the South of France! From the look of a few shots on Diane's blog I see some really exciting new designs that is absolutely innovative and refreshing - so far I am liking Peter Bertsch "Bionic" collection from Belgium (first 2 images on the bottom) and of course that "McQueen of kitwear" Sandra Backlund "Ink Blot Test" Sweden (last 3 images on the bottom - I have already blogged her twice, Knit gone wild and When art is fashion).

I am looking forward to see more new shots, and if I can find my way to a good source for the event I will definitely post it here!






1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love your blog! What a great way for me to stay on top of what's going on in the world of fashion :) I'll check back often.

Cathy