Tuesday, February 06, 2007

LibraStar's Journal: SF shopping

Here are some of the shops I went to in San Francisco last week, which are a little different from the downtown SF union sq shopping where all the main brands and dept stores are(like 5th ave and soho combined).
The first two pics are taken around an area called "Cow Hollow" (on Union st. around Fillmore to Laguna st.) there are tons of nice brunch places separated by little boutiques. Jest Jewels has tons of cute accessories and fun girlie stuff, Mingle is run by a very friendly owner who picks out alot of local designer stuff (I love the Boys and Girls t-shirts!).
The last two pics taken around an area on Haight st. which is a hippie area full of unique characters, vintage shops, piercing and tattoos parlors. We saw that S&M style 6 inches heels boots with open strips on the calf which we must take a pic of, then in the nice boutique called Eve I managed to find this really really cute shoulder bag! (pics later)

All in all, it was a nice little shopping experience, of course I am not saying it beats nyc shopping but at least the weather was nice!! Thats a big shopping factor - as I always retreat to online shopping in my room when I get back to the freezing cold ny.


No comments: