Friday, October 13, 2006

That fussy feeling you get when you wear cashmere...

cnccashmereYes...winter is coming. I always have mixed feelings with winter. I dread the sharp wind on my face as I walk on the street (which makes a minute feels like forever), the nights out that require lining up for coat check, the pale skin, no more tennis and slowly retreating to the gym completely. But on the bright side, winter is joy, it's full of celebrations and festive dinners with family and friends, it's when you start appreciating little things like holding a cup of coffee to warm your hands, and how about the warm and fussy feeling you get when you wrap yourself with your favorite cashmere?

I have invested in some lengthy off shoulder cashmere sweater in black, grey and pink from Club Monaco last year. I remember they were almost all I wore thru the winter... This season tho, they could probably pass for a one piece with skinny jeans or tights with boots.

This season I spotted the chocolate brown and navy blue striped V neck cashmere tunic from C&C California. It is gorgeous! I love the way the model is wearing it, and the whole outfit is just so effortless and versatile...altho it is on the pricey side ($245) but I am sure I will be wearing it again and again and again...^^

1 comment:

BBQGAL said...

Hi,

Nice blog you have...
I couldn't help to drop in and say it loud... lol...
Care to swap a link or something?

Anne