Monday, October 08, 2007

No more blogging...

It is really true that when you are doing something you absolutely love, you don't realize time just flies by...when I lifted up my head from my patternmaking process, or finally drop my 2B pencil to go make more coffee, I realize how much I am enjoying the moment and not thinking of the next. Well, in the back of my mind I always wanted to share something on this virtual world where everyone is connected, but I am also struggling with time and rethinking the context that I would actually like to spend time delivering.

So I will be leaving this space for awhile, in hope of finding a new way that is more interesting and focus to express my vision.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no don't do it!

Anonymous said...

Hello there!

I love your blog!

So sad to see that you're not going to be blogging anymore. But...

So HAPPY to see that you're following your dreams at Parons!

I am seriously considering a career switch at this point, but I am terribly afraid! Wondering how you're finding the Parson's AAS Fashion Design program.

If you have any time to spare, please drop me a line at sukay2008@hotmail.com. I would love to get some first-hand information about Parson's AAS program and about the fashion industry in general.

Sincerely,
Su

libraStar said...

hi Su,

i have replied you personally on your email - please let me know if you haven't gotten it!!
good luck with everything! :)

yours,
librastar