Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Maxi Dress

I am quite surprised as I actually started to take a closer look at this Maxi Dress (very long dress) style that I see Nicole Rickie wearing a lot of times. It struck me that how a petite frame can actually carry this long flowy style - and all the sudden I remember one day when I was in the hair salon a petite girl with some gorgeous tan walks in with this beige maxi dress which look absolutely breathtaking. I wish I had a camera on and was brave enough to take pictures of her at that time. So since then I am slowly convinced that it is a style that I would try in the near future.

I went on looking for one but its not an easy task. Ones from T-bags (which they are almost specilized in making these printed maxi dress) are like $200+ a flock. Then I went to ASOS and saw some really cheap print design version of the maxi dress and I couldn't made myself to buy it just to try the style. But there is this leopard print maxi dress that looks really sensual on the model, I was so tempted to buy it but I am not sure if I could carry it well, or have any place that I could wear it and not get harassed. What do you think of the style?

No comments: